My YouTube Channel is up!

I've just uploaded my first YouTube video. You can view it here.

Yes, that's right. After hours of playing Battlefront, and hours of getting mad at Adobe Premiere, I finally did it.

The video is of me playing Droid Run in the Sulfur Fields.

I feel like it could be better, but I have a lot of stuff going on in my life at the moment, and won't have time to put another video up until the beta for Battlefront II. I wanted to have at least one video up before that, however, so that's that.

If you enjoy the video, please subscribe to my channel and like the video. Speaking of which, if you like this blog, please subscribe to it.

To try to make this post a little longer, I'll quickly tell you about a few things going on in my D&D life at the moment.

My D&D group are planning a second Fifth Age session in a couple of weeks (you can read about the first one here). We're having a new player join us. He'll be playing a cyborg who used to be a solider.

Also, the DM who ran this game is planning another game. They'll be a DMPC, and one of the players will have a tank at level 1. What could possibly go wrong?

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Goodbye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Internet D&D Questions Issue 2

Why I Banned my Players from Playing Chaotic Neutral

Fifth Age Session 2