Hello!

Hello! This blog combines information about Dungeons & Dragons, Doctor Who and a few other things. Most of the things are stuff I'm into, but some of them I'm just as clueless about as the next guy.
This blog was originally going to be about D&D alone, but decided that that wouldn't provide enough for me to talk about. My next post will almost definitely be about doctor who, as the first part of the finale is on tonight.
Sorry this post is super short, but it's just an introduction to my blog. The others will be longer, I promise.
P.S. I know "hobbies" in the URL is spelled wrong. It's just that www.randomhobbies.blogspot.com was already taken. Not that there's a single post on that blog. So, I'm stuck with "hobbys".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Internet D&D Questions Issue 2

Why I Banned my Players from Playing Chaotic Neutral

Fifth Age Session 2