Doctor Who theory

Hello, sorry I've been off for a few days. I watched the finale of series 10 of doctor who, and couldn't be bothered writing a full review (there are plenty of others. Why should I have to make another one?), so I decided to just share a theory I had that, from what I can tell, hasn't been placed on the web yet.

This post will have spoilers, so don't read unless you've watched it.






















Theory #1: The Master Doesn't Regenerate into Missy

The Mater always comes back, right. Well, one way that could happen is if The Master, when he goes back to his TARDIS, doesn't regenerate into Missy, but into someone else entirely. There's no way of knowing if that "somebody" will be good or evil though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Internet D&D Questions Issue 2

Why I Banned my Players from Playing Chaotic Neutral

Fifth Age Session 2