I'm Starting a D&D Campaign

Hi, and sorry I haven't posted for a while. In this post I'll just be writing a bit about my soon to be campaign. It'll be another Planescape one, and I might end up writing about what happens in it here.

Oh, and one more thing before I continue. This will have spoilers, so if you're going to be playing then GO AWAY! I TOLD YOU NOT TO READ THIS, SO WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! STOP READING RIGHT NOW!


















OK, now I've said that, we can continue. There will be three players; an Artificer, a Fighter and either a wizard or a sorcerer. My players tend to have a very "Kill everything" mindset, but I've talked to them, and I think They'll be fine this time. I think.

There will be three main villains in this campaign. I might have it so that each player has a "personal" nemesis. I'm not sure yet.

The three villains are the Cult of Tiamat (three guesses who they worship), The Necrotic Creators (they basically hijack souls and create undead) and the Starmasters (a noble family with lots of criminal contacts).

The campaign will start with the characters looking for valuables in the Ditch, a massive polluted lake in Sigil (a city in Planescape), and finding one of the undead made by the Necrotic Creators.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Internet D&D Questions Issue 2

Why I Banned my Players from Playing Chaotic Neutral

Fifth Age Session 2